Friday, September 16, 2011

4th Entry for Sept. 8, 2011



(This weekend, I'll be out with some drawings at the Queen West Art Crawl, in Trinity-Bellwoods Park, Saturday & Sunday, 11 - 6 PM daily. I'm at Booth D16
For my artist profile, you can check here. As well as some of the Biomandala series pictured there, I'll have some of the best of last year's figure studies on Japanese paper.)

These are both 15-minute studies, done with the harder grade of K-I-H charcoal on 18 x 24" sheets of cartridge paper.

For those of you with a desire to study art, the Toronto School of Art's fall term is just beginning this week.
I teach introductory life drawing Saturday mornings (course  # 902) and Intermediate life drawing on Wednesday nights (course # 832), and a more exploratory drawing class (Drawing 2) as well.  You can get more details about the school's many course offerings and registration info here.)
The Saturday morning class will begin Sept 24th, so still a little time left to enroll for that.

No comments: