Thursday, February 11, 2010

2nd entry for February 1, 2010




D- eventually arrived to work for the balance of the session. I hadn't worked with her before. These were a mix of poses ranging from 15 to 25 minutes.

It was fortunate that she was able to step in on short notice. Her poses were good. When I checked with her about posting work she indicated that she was happier if not too many were posted, so I've kept this to my very favourites of that day.
I continue to be tremendously grateful to all the models who have so graciously given permission to post drawings on here, D- included.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Thomas, dunno if/when you'll get this, but I wasn't sure how else to contact you...I misplaced your card and only just found it today so am now checking out the site...gorgeous work!

Would you know if you or the good folks at TSA are looking for models anytime soon? I'm glad you liked the poses, and look forward to working with you again in the future!