Sunday, October 5, 2014

Entry for Sept 19, 2014

 


On the Friday night I got over to the TSA to do some drawing. Ben was working that night. Some of the evening's drawing time was given up to a conversation with someone I hadn't seen in a while, with some difficult but necessary news.
My mood was unquiet, and the drawing I did do wasn't as technically sharp as I want it to be. These are a 10-minute study with Pitt pen on 18 x 24" Canson Recycled Sketch paper up top, and a 15-minute and a 20-minute study using water-soluble pencil and Artgraf washes on 18 x 24" sheets of Canson Montval watercolour paper below. There were several other studies, but none worth keeping or sharing.
More of my mind and heart was given over to non-art processing, but it was still feeling good to be doing some drawing.

No comments: