Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2nd Entry for Aug. 27, 2010




These are a 10-minute study above, and a 15-minute one below. This was right after a week-long anatomy workshop, so I was extra-aware of muscle & bone forms beneath the surface.

If there is anyone wanting to learn about life drawing, or many other areas of the visual arts, 12-week fall classes are starting this week at the Toronto School of Art. i teach life drawing and portraiture there, on Wednesdays and Saturday mornings. You can find out about all the TSA course offerings here.

Also, I won't be showing figure studies, but I will have drawings on display this weekend - Sept 18 & 19th - at the Queen West Art Crawl.
You can find out more about the event in general here.

To get a preview of some of the work I'll be showing, check here.

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Admirables, parfaits ces dessins et je suis émerveillée par la rapidité avec laquelle vous dessiner. Bravo... Il me faut tellement de temps! Amitiés