Tuesday, November 18, 2014

2nd entry for Oct 28, 2014




These are a 10-minute pose at top, a couple of not-quite 10-minute ones and a 15-minute one partially dressed that wrapped the evening.
The session was maybe a little too loose in organization, and Lara was figuring out what to do on the fly.  I was reticent to give instructions, as I didn't want to get all usurpy on the person in charge, and I am personally curious as to what a less experienced model will choose to do, as they haven't settled into any sort of repetoire.
It wasn't one of my stronger drawing nights either, but I did get a free jello shot courtesy of the bar, who sent a bunch back for the drawers, as an apology for opening late.
I believe this was the last of the Cafe May drawing sessions, which have since been discontinued.

No comments: